Human Health Risk Assessment
Toxikos specialises in applications of health based risk assessments. We identify, review and critically evaluate complex toxicological and exposure data using the latest scientific methods and information.
Services provided include:
- Health impacts of chemical products during use, misuse, abuse and disposal.
- Establishment of health based guidelines for public, occupational and environmental health.
- Study design for collection of data for assessing human health effects.
- Criteria and design for environmental surveys.
- Occupational and environmental health risks associated with decommissioning manufacturing plants.
- Public health risks, and clean up requirements for contaminated soil, ground water and/or surface water.
- Health risk assessments of air emissions and indoor air quality data sets, including odour.
Toxikos toxicologists have conducted, coordinated or peer reviewed some of the largest and most complex contaminated site risk assessments in our region.
Contact us to find out more at email@example.com