There is considerable focus on investing in infrastructure for tomorrow to stimulate and enhance economic productivity.
Population growth not only imposes additional challenges for the property industry, it creates demand for utilities and puts aging infrastructure to the test.
Linear Infrastructure, Ports and Airports
Our services for the transport sector spans roads and tunnels, ports and shipping, railways and airports, and includes:
- Surface and groundwater monitoring and management
- Air quality and noise monitoring and assessment
- Ecological and human health risk assessment
- Environmental monitoring and management plans and systems
- Customised weather forecasting
- Policy support
Our team brings a wealth of experience from state, national and international projects and working groups. They use state-of-the-science models and analytical tools to support our assessments. We are also experienced in dealing with community concerns and noise solution design.
Waste and Wastewater
The many innovations applied at waste and wastewater facilities have helped improve confidence in impact assessments, better target management measures, design controls, and ensure better relations between operators and their neighbours.
Identifying the source of frequent problems is aided with our EnviroSuite technology. By streamlining the logging and management of complaints, Envirosuite helps identify likely issues, such as odour within minutes of a complaint being received.
Our key services in the waste and wastewater sectors include:
- Landfill gas extraction system design and management
- Leachate, surface and groundwater monitoring and management
- Odour, air quality and noise monitoring and assessment
- Odour, GHG and dust mitigation strategies
- Expert witness services
- On-line NPI and NGER reporting
- Real-time and predictive environmental management