The future of manufacturing in Australia is going to be shaped by the ability to adapt through innovation to the changing global environment.
Large productivity gains over the last several decades have paved the way for a new era in manufacturing – one reliant on the drive for innovation, which embraces new technologies to bring high quality solutions focused products to market.
Key areas of our experience in helping this industry drive value and environmental performance lie in metals refining and smelting, oil refining, petrochemical industries, paper and wood manufacturing, food and beverage processing, and fibreglass manufacturing.
Our toxicology team provides chemical registration services across most classes of chemicals. We provide science-based advocacy services to help obtain timely and cost-effective approvals under the various Australian and New Zealand regulations.
Our consulting services have enabled a number of existing industrial sites to co-exist with neighbouring land uses, through assistance in optimising land use, and minimising the potential for offsite impacts.
Offerings in the manufacturing sector include
- Baseline and operational monitoring: environmental and workplace
- Air quality, noise and vibration, groundwater, surface water and climate risk assessment
- Emergency management and risk assessment/toxicological advice
- Chemical registration support (NICNAS, NZEPA, APVMA, AQIS, TGA, REACH, TSCA)
- Health risk and toxicological assessments