Currency volatility and fluctuating resource demand has seen much of the mineral and energy resources industry shift its focus from capital investment to expanded production.
We assist national and global producers navigate the environmental aspects of these highly regulated sectors.
Contributing significantly to Australia’s economic performance, now and well into the future, Pacific Environment is well positioned to help the resources and energy industry respond to strategic and operational issues from optimising spend and growing skills shortages to climate change and maintaining soil licence to operate.
Our solutions include:
- Baseline and operational monitoring: environmental and workplace
- Air quality, noise and vibration, groundwater, surface water and climate risk assessments
- Health risk and toxicological assessments
- Real-time and predictive environmental risk management solutions
- Quantifying and monitoring fugitive emissions
- Leak detection and repair programs
- Carbon and general emissions inventories